Extreme Tactical Gaming Forums Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beta Builds

2 posters

Go down

Beta Builds Empty Beta Builds

Post  altimit84 Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:01 pm

What build did everyone primarily use in beta? Personally I loved being up in the front lines so I went with a highly aggressive build.

Went through the athleticism tree and got most everything except advanced paratrooper. Went through the personal defense tree and picked up the knife upgrades and swap speed upgrade. In the heavy tree I stayed with the tier 1 LMG and picked up most of the LMG upgrades except for the bipod and tier 2 LMG. In the explosives tree I grabbed claymores, advanced nades (throwing farther, BIG MISTAKE.. really threw off my aim with nades), and the quicker arm/defuse. I also grabbed everything in the medic tree. At level 60 that left me with about 10 or so skill points so I might pick the rest into an upgraded RPG for domination/acquisition.

As for the actual loadout:
Tier 1 LMG, Reflex Sight, Foregrip
Pistol w/o upgrades (basically only swapped to the pistol to interrupt LMG reload to maybe knife someone)
Heavy Armor
Frag Nades
Med Kit (w/ 100% rez)

Would sometimes switch out the Med Kit for Repair Kit in Dom.

Allowed for a lot of XP and many crazy killing sprees. How about everyone else?

altimit84

Back to top Go down

Beta Builds Empty Re: Beta Builds

Post  westgman Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:18 pm

right now i'm using the 2nd tier assult rifle with the reflex sight and foregrip, pistol without upgrades heavy armour, smoke, and sometimes medi kit, ive got pretty much everything upgraded on my assult class. I can pretty much go into heavy combat or snipe with my assult rifle cause its deadly accurate now

westgman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum