Extreme Tactical Gaming Forums Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New releases

3 posters

Go down

New releases Empty New releases

Post  trabujar_valor Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:57 am

Just wanted every one to know im planing to reserve MAG and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and was wondering who was going to do the same.I plan to do it off the website so i can just get it shipped to my door (Gamestop is so far away from my house and lets face it im too lazy to go and get it in person)

UPDATE: I changed my mind i will probably get Aliens vs. Predator before Bad Company 2 Depends on how good the demo is whenever it comes out

Last edited by trabujar_valor on Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
trabujar_valor
trabujar_valor

Back to top Go down

New releases Empty Re: New releases

Post  westgman Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:07 am

i'm going to wait to see the reviews on the game and get some other opinions before i buy them but its looking like i'm probably going to buy MAG

westgman

Back to top Go down

Post  trabujar_valor Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:20 am

trabujar_valor wrote:Just wanted every one to know im planing to reserve MAG and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and was wondering who was going to do the same.I plan to do it off the website so i can just get it shipped to my door (Gamestop is so far away from my house and lets face it im too lazy to go and get it in person)

UPDATE: I changed my mind i will probably get Aliens vs. Predator before Bad Company 2 Depends on how good the demo is whenever it comes out
trabujar_valor
trabujar_valor

Back to top Go down

Post  bigbuick Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:32 pm

battlefield bad company 2 looks good but I don't know until I play it. the demo is out so I guess I need to download it.

bigbuick

Back to top Go down

Post  westgman Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:24 am

lol i cant afford mag right now, life of a college student, but i will most likely be buying bfbc2 because it looks so bad ass

westgman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum